This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full disclosure.
Download the free printable Christmas activity for young toddlers to get into the holiday spirit!
I’ve got something fun to share with you: an easy Christmas-themed craft / activity for young toddlers. Three fun Christmas themed pictures to print and enjoy with your toddler.
If your kid is anything like my son, they won’t even get through one of these pictures in one sitting, so I kept it super simple.
- glitter glue (optional but fun!)
- crayons, coloring pencils, or markers
- cotton balls
- colorful pom poms
- googly eyes (optional but SO fun!)
This easy Christmas craft also makes a great sensory activity. Your child can get their hands sticky with glue and touch different textured pom poms and cotton balls.
Did you like this printable? If yes, I have two favors to ask you:
- Take a picture of your kid’s creation and tag @highchairchronicles on Facebook or Instagram! I would *love* to see it!
- Sign up for my newsletter! Just scroll down to the bottom of the post and sign up. You’ll receive updates with more toddler crafts, recipes, and picky eating tips. I don’t send emails often, so I won’t flood your inbox. Or if you’re not the newsletter type, just follow High Chair Chronicles on Instagram or Facebook.
Other posts you might be interested in:
- Toddler activities to tire them out – most of these can be done indoors *or* outdoors and require no prep!
- How much protein does a toddler need? – includes lots of meat and meatless protein-rich food ideas for toddlers
- How to make Jello with Fruit – an easy recipe to get your kids involved in helping. Plus it’s a great sensory activity!
Share this with a friend, or save it for later on Pinterest: