Download the free printable Christmas activity for young toddlers to get into the holiday spirit!
I’ve got something fun to share with you: an easy Christmas-themed craft / activity for young toddlers. Three fun Christmas themed pictures to print and enjoy with your toddler.
If your kid is anything like my son, they won’t even get through one of these pictures in one sitting, so I kept it super simple.
By the way, check out my other Free Christmas Printable – Christmas Activity Sheets.
This post contains affiliate links. As an Amazon associate I earn from qualifying purchases. See my full disclosure.
- glitter glue (optional but fun!)
- crayons, coloring pencils, or markers
- cotton balls
- colorful pom poms
- googly eyes (optional but SO fun!)
This easy Christmas craft also makes a great sensory activity. Your child can get their hands sticky with glue and touch different textured pom poms and cotton balls.
By the way, if you think your child can benefit from more sensory play, check out 52 weeks of Sensory. It’s a year-long list of sensory activities I created with a focus on picky eaters. Join me for lots of fun sensory play! Learn more.
Did you like this printable? If yes, I have two favors to ask you:
- Take a picture of your kid’s creation and tag @highchairchronicles on Facebook or Instagram! I would *love* to see it!
- Sign up for my newsletter! Just scroll down to the bottom of the post and sign up. You’ll receive updates with more toddler crafts, recipes, and picky eating tips. I don’t send emails often, so I won’t flood your inbox. Or if you’re not the newsletter type, just follow High Chair Chronicles on Instagram or Facebook.
Other Christmas activities and gift ideas:
- Easy Christmas pretzels – shaped like gift boxes!
- Rudolph rice cakes – healthy Christmas snack for toddlers!
- Free printable Christmas activity sheets and coloring pages
- Open ended toys for toddlers
- FUN toys for toddlers and preschoolers
Other posts you might be interested in:
- 15 fun Thanksgiving activities for preschoolers and toddlers
- Easy fall slime – fun sensory play!
- Fall-themed sponge painting
- Valentine’s Day sensory craft – a super easy heart-themed sensory craft using household objects
- How to make Jello with Fruit – an easy recipe to get your kids involved in helping. Plus it’s a great sensory activity!
Share this with a friend, or save it for later on Pinterest: