This I Spy printable is one of my son's FAVORITE activities that he loves to play with every day, so I wanted to share it with you.
Enjoy this free printable!
I spy... lots of quiet toddler fun!
You can make your own I Spy with stickers, or print it here!
I saw moms making their own I Spy pages using stickers and I thought that looked super fun for toddlers and preschool kids.
But then I thought... I can drive to the store now, buy several sets of stickers, spend an hour putting stickers on a piece of paper that might be ruined by my toddler son...
I can make an pdf version that can be printed over and over whenever my son spills juice on it!
Printing is definitely the better way. So tap the button below and get this I Spy printable sent to your inbox to print for free!
There's no wrong way to play with this I Spy printable! However, here are a few ideas to get you started:
- Let your child play independently and call out pictures they recognize
- Teach your child new words and the concepts behind each one (explain what a wrench is used for, or show them videos of sloths to teach them a new animal)
- Ask your child to find pictures that start with the letter A, B, C, etc. ("I spy something that starts with the letter A")
- Ask your child to find something they can wear, something they can eat, something red, etc.
- Have your child ask YOU to find pictures
Let's get this freebie!
Tap the button below to get this I Spy printable sent to your inbox for free!
Looking for other ways to keep toddlers busy?
- Free sequencing puzzle printable
- Five Senses activity worksheets for preschoolers
- Activities for active toddlers to tire them out
- Best open ended toys for toddlers
- 52 Weeks of Sensory
- Cook with toddlers - make Mashed Potato Nuggets!
- Printable schedule for toddlers - a fun visual aid with lots of pictures!
Love this idea?? Share it with a friend, or save it on Pinterest for later!