Christmas is such a special time of the year for little ones, but can be heavy on our wallets. Here’s a fun free printable Christmas activity set for toddlers and preschoolers to keep them busy and happy as you get ready for the holiday!
This adorable free printable Christmas activity has a little bit of everything – a few coloring pages, a page for drawing, and a little maze that is just the right difficulty level for kiddos 3-5 years old.
You can scroll down to the bottom to get the printable PDF (plus access to ALL my free printables!)
Before we get into this activity sheet, make sure you also check out this free printable Christmas sensory activity for toddlers! and our favorite open-ended toys for toddlers that make the best gifts!
And check in on the Holidays category often to see what other new fun activities, recipes, and tips you can find!
Here’s what’s included in the free printable
→ A cute Christmas bus coloring page – all aboard!
→ A Christmas maze that’s just the right difficulty for kids 3-5 years old:
→ A penguin Santa coloring page. Adorable!
→ A snow globe to draw your own picture. Get creative!
Give me the printable please!
Click the image or button below to sign up for my email list and be notified of future toddler and preschool activities, recipes, and tips for overcoming picky eating! As a thank you, you’ll get access to ALL my free printables, including this adorable Christmas printable pack!
Looking for other fun holiday ideas?
- Best open ended toys for toddlers – this is our holiday list for our son!
- Easy sensory Christmas activity for toddlers – free printable!
- Candle jar craft – this can one be easily adapted for the holidays!
- Mashed potato nuggets – a super easy recipe for leftover holiday mashed potatoes
Looking for other fun printables and activities for little ones?
- Free I SPY printable – this one is super fun!
- Free printable visual schedule for toddlers
- 11 activities for active toddlers to tire them out – this one is a MUST read for the winter since most of the activities can be done indoors!
Make sure to share this post with a friend and save it on Pinterest for later using the sharing buttons below!